About Langley Animal Clinic
OUR STORE HOURS
Monday – Sunday: 8am – 9pm
As veterinary medicine advances, so too does the Langley Animal Clinic. After 69 years of long and storied history, the clinic has undergone yet another metamorphosis. Born in the village of Murrayville in 1943, the 24 hour animal clinic – then a modest house with only minor and rudimentary veterinary clinic modifications – has, over the years, grown into a large full-service animal hospital employing eight veterinarians and twenty support staff.
The present Langley animal veterinary clinic location in downtown Langley has not changed in the past 25 years, however our facility certainly has! The vet clinic, first built in 1983 – huge and “state of the art” for its time – was quickly outgrown. In 1989, it was doubled in size and the front-end reception area was renovated, accommodating the growing Langley pet population.
In 2002, and again in 2011 it was decided that the vet clinic, bursting at the seams and in need of a face-lift, would once again be expanded and totally renovated.
Not only was the building outwardly modernized, it was re-configured internally to greatly expand the reception and display and add much-needed staff, office, and conference space. The treatment area was modified to accommodate some of the advanced diagnostic and computer equipment that are now commonplace in our practice.
While Langley Animal Hospital has undergone remarkable change to meet the dramatic growth of the Langley population and the advancement of medicine, our concern and care for the sick and injured has remained constant. What sets us apart is the dedication our staff have for the care and well-being of their patients. Daily collaboration among the veterinarians and support staff means that extra bit of care and attention is given to every animal.